Monday, February 2, 2015

Assignment 2


Assignment 2 
- I like the starbucks logo because I think it is extremely unique to their company. Each part of the logo could be separated and still recognized, which in my opinion makes it a successful logo.

The MTV logo is successful because it incorporates the name of the company without just writing it out. It is simple and grabs your attention.

 I like the Lacoste label because it is easily recognized because it is on all of their products.

 I think this is an unsuccessful logo. I have never seen the one to the right but it only reminds me that pepsi/ soda is bad for me when that would be something negative to associate with their product.

I don't like this logo at all. It is extremely similar to many other famous logos such as Facebook. The normal google logo is so recognizable they should stick to the same font, or else it becomes confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment